Frequently Asked Questions
Get the answers to your questions here!
Have more questions? So not hesitate to askSubmit a question
How to use Carused.jp website
- How do I buy a used car from Japan?
- Search for your preferred car and send us the inquiry.
- Receive the fee quote from us and once you approve, we will send you the pro-forma invoice
- After making the payment, Send us an email with T/T documents from the bank.
- Process the necessary documents for customs clearance and "Claim your car!"
How to buy
- What languages do you speak?
- Our team Is ready to support you in 5 languages (English, French, Spanish, Russian, German and Japanese).
Please send us a WhatsApp message at +81-70-8327-0730 or email us at email@example.com
- What currency are the prices displayed in?
- All prices displayed are in USD (US Dollars)
- What kind of payment methods do you accept?
- Currently, We are only accepting payment through Bank Transfer for the payment of the car.
For the Auction security deposit and Buy Now, we are also accepting payments through PayPal.
- How do I pay the invoice?
- After we have agreed on the price, we will be sending you a pro-forma invoice.
To pay this invoice, please proceed to you bank of choice and make a wire transfer, once you have completed the wire transfer at your bank, you will then receive a TT copy (Telegraphic Transfer Copy) as a proof of your remittance.
Please send this TT copy to us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we could confirm your payment.
- I found a vehicle i like on your website, what should i do next?
- After choosing your vehicle, you have two options to proceed.
First one is to make a direct Free Inquiry from our website and wait for a call/message from us.
Secondly, email us at email@example.com or send us a message on WhatsApp at +81-70-8327-0730 with your best offer, so we could start negotiation on the price.
- How long does it take to get the car?
- The shipping will depend on which port you want to send. Please ask our sales staff for more details.
Search and orders
- How is the condition of the units? Are they working?
- The units displayed on this web-site are inspected twice by the third party. All units are working well.
- There is no stock for the car I want.
- Even if the car you want is not in stock, we can search in the Japanese market and find whatever cars you want because we are the member of a business network in which 140,000 units are traded every week. If you have a car that you cannot find on our website, please fill in the request form by clicking the link below!
Request a car now
- Which is the best Japanese car brand?
- Japanese car brands are known for their high durability and safety. It is easy to think that a used car with a mileage of 100,000 km usually has a problem with durability, but a Japanese car does not have a problem with durability or safety even if it exceeds 100,000 km.
There are several brands that are famous in Japan for example, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Honda etc.
Carused.jp formed an official tie-up with Toyota group (Toyota Tsusho Corporation). Through this tie-up, we can get access to exclusive Toyota stocks which is one of our strong points!
About our tie-up with Toyota
- How much is the cheapest car in Japan?
- We have several models that are under US$1,000!!!
Many people are worried about reliability if it is too cheap, but we have an official partnership with Toyota Tsusho Corporation so we can provide safe and cheap cars.
See Used TOYOTA Cars
- How much is a used car in Japan?
- If you want to buy new cars from Japan some models and brands might cost a lot. However, you can save money by buying a used car from Japan. The best part of buying used cars from Japan is their durability and safeness. In Japan, many people change cars when the mileage exceeds 50,000 kilometers. And Japanese used cars are known to be in good condition because Japanese people hate scratches. Which means that if you buy used cars from Japan, there is a chance to get a good condition unit with low mileage with a used car price!
Price examples (FOB price)
- Toyota Harrier
- Used Price: US$ 3,443-
- Toyota Hiace Van
- Used Price: US$ 2,716-
- Are there left-hand drive car available in Japan?
- In Japan, it is allowed to drive a "Left hand drive" or "Right hand drive" vehicle. Because of this, There plenty of left hand drive car enthusiasts in Japan whom often buy and sell their left hand drive vehicles! There are plenty of Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Porsche, and Audi left hand drive in the Japanese Car Auction.