Comparison between the four biggest japanese truck manufacturers
- These are not very powerful, but due to the suppressed limits they don't break down.
- Because the clutch isn't very strong, the power can't be raised.
- The brakes are a bit weak, as are the exhaust brakes.
- Because of this, it is extremely effective for long hauls at a consistent speed.
Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks
- The cushion is much better than it was in the past.
- The strong engine makes it tenacious on hills.
- Compared to the other three majors, the lightness of the handle and the feeling of the clutch make it similar to a normal passenger car.
- Because one cylinder is small and it relies on rotating horsepower, the engine operates at high rotation compared to the other three makers.
- Therefore it's somewhat lacking in stickiness at slow speeds, but it climbs well when pulling.
- The breaks and exhaust work very well. Since the exhaust is effective, the brake linings last a long time.
- Complicated parts often break, so maintenance is a burden.
Nissan Diesel Trucks ( UD Trucks )
- Comparing the horsepower of the four makers this is the highest, but it breaks down often.
- This characteristic gives it the top share of the heavy trailers.
- The clutch is strong, so even a hill that a Hino can't handle is no problem for a UD.
Comparison between the 2 ton trucks
- Powerful and easy to drive.
- Engine noise is light.
- Most popular among 2t trucks.
- The seats are stiff.
Mitsubishi Fuso Canter
- Engine is the most durable among all the makers.
- Powerful and solid engine noise.
Mitsubishi Fuso Trucks
- Little wide interior
- The fuel consumption of the hybrid is not specially good.
Learn Specs of Japanese Truck
- Type of the Truck
- Use of the Truck
- Ranking by Country
- Engine Type List
- Which Spec
- Search for Truck
Cheap used Trucks for Sale
Japanese Used Trucks for sale
Honda Acty Truck HA4FOB Price:$2,140
Honda Acty Truck HA4FOB Price:$1,800
Toyota Dyna Truck RZU100FOB Price:$4,350
Mitsubishi Minicab Truck GBD-U62TFOB Price:$4,597
Subaru Sambar EBD-TT2FOB Price:$7,786
Toyota Hilux 3DF-GUN125FOB Price:$34,487
Mitsubishi Canter FE70CBFOB Price:$6,350
Hino RANGER FC3HCADFOB Price:$8,525
(Dyna & Toyoace)
(Canter & Fighter)
(Elf & Forward)
(Ranger & Dutro)
(Bongo & Titan)
(Atras & UD)