We all know how reliable it is to buy from a Japanese car auction. If you are on a tight budget, then the best option would be to purchase a used car from Japan. Thankfully, there are trustworthy and convenient car auction sites like Carused.jp. When you visit our site, you can start accessing over 140,000 vehicles from various car auctions around Japan. As the world’s first search engine for vehicle auctions, we are the biggest used Japanese car source for customers across the globe.
In this article, we will discuss how you can use the Carused.jp car auction system. In this way, you can effectively find the car that suits your budget and preferences without any hassle. Keep reading to start bidding!
What is an Online Car Auction?
There are many good reasons to purchase used cars from Japanese car auctions. We are associated with several auction houses throughout Japan. So, essentially, when you go through us, you will have unlimited access to top dealers offering premium-grade used vehicles manufactured by companies like Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, and Mitsubishi. The best part is, you just have to sign up to access the auction for free!
Two Options – Stocks Vs Auctions
Here at Carused.jp, we give our customers various options to purchase a used Japanese car. Needless to say, we give them the opportunity to decide which one provides them with the best value for their money. As such, we offer visitors two options when buying a used car—either from available stocks or from auctions.
When you opt for our car stocks, you would be able to see thousands of used vehicles from various Japanese dealers and sources. It goes without saying that when it comes to options, you are spoilt for choice. What’s more, you will be able to complete your purchase immediately. Our knowledgeable and experienced sales team will assist you to make the entire buying purchase smooth and convenient for you.
The great thing about our available stocks is that you can negotiate with the dealers to get a better price. As long as the price is fair and reasonable, you can get your used car at a more affordable rate. Moreover, you can watch out for discounts and promotions because we regularly feature them. This means that you can get the vehicle of your choice at an even lower price!
On the other hand, if you like the thrill of competing with other people to get the best price for your preferred used vehicle, then our online auctions would be the ideal choice for you. There are over 140,000 used cars to choose from. So, you would definitely find the one that fits all your specifications. Of course, you can dictate the price you want to pay for a certain vehicle. So, if you have all the skills of a good bidder, you might get your used car at the lowest rate possible.
You wouldn’t have to worry about the quality of the used cars in our auctions. We can confidently say this because all the vehicles we feature have been accurately inspected by professionals. As such, you would know exactly what you are getting before you even bid. What’s more, stocks get updated on a weekly basis. So, there’s always something new you will find on Carused.jp.
Easy Steps in Using Carused.jp’s Auction Tool
There are three easy steps in using our Auction Tool:
- Making a deposit
- Searching and requesting for your car
- Waiting for the bidding results
If you’re ready to bid on the vehicle of your choice, follow our instructions below!
Step 1: Making a Deposit
After creating an account on Carused.jp, the first thing you have to do is to make a deposit. If you are concerned about losing money on this step, well, don’t worry! The deposit you make—regardless of the amount—is 100% refundable. We require our customers to make a deposit to secure their bids. This is also our way of ensuring that there will be no last-minute bid cancellations or that there are no spam or fake bid requests.
We save our customers the hassle of bidding on the cars themselves. What we do is use Our Money to bid and pay for the vehicle that they want. That is why it is important for us to ensure that there are no fake requests. With that said, here are some important details about the deposit:
- All registered users can access the auction tool for free.
- To start bidding, a deposit should be made first.
- The deposit amount depends on the total price of the car you prefer.
- If we lose the auction, the deposit will remain untouched.
- The unused deposit can be used for the next auction.
- You can refund the entire deposit amount.
Step 2: Searching for your vehicle and requesting to bid
Finding and bidding for the car you like is easy with the Auction Tool. It won’t even take you a minute to search for the vehicle of your choice and to start bidding! Simply follow the instructions below:
- Go to the top menu and hover your mouse pointer over Auto Auction.
- Select Auction Tool from the drop-down list.
- Search for your vehicle by selecting the right filters—maker, model, year range, and mileage range, among other details.
- By default, all the auction days are selected. So, if you want to bid on specific days only, make sure you have to select them.
- Click the Search the Auction button.
- The list of cars that meet your criteria will show up on the results.
- Once you find the car you like, click Details. You will see photos of the car’s exterior and interior. You can even access the auction sheet. To translate the auction sheet, click Need Professional Support.
- Choose your country and port, then click Calculate.
- Once you see the estimated price, you are now ready to make an offer. Enter the amount, then click Request to Bid.
- Click the check box beside ‘I agree to the Terms of Agreement’.
- Click Proceed.
That’s it! Within 24 hours, you will receive a reply from our sales team.
Step 3: Waiting for the Bidding Results
From this point, we will do all the work and notify you about the status of the auction bidding. If we win the bid, we will send you an invoice for the total price. You can opt to deduct the deposit from the total price. On the other hand, you can pay the invoice and leave the deposit as is to use or the next auction.
So, are you ready to start using Carused.jp’s Auction Tool? Contact us today for more details!